Dienstag, 8. September 2015

Latest incoming mail ♥

I decided - for now - that I'll only post my incoming mail as I usually forget to take a picture of the letters I send. Maybe I change that sometime, but for now I do it this way.

Since my last post I got quite a few letters. I also met my penpal Caroline in Dublin. I'll tell you about our meeting tomorrow. Today will be about all my incoming mail! Let's start :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This letter wasn't send to me but given personally by the lovely Caroline when I visited her in Dublin. It's been such a nice letter. And all the little presents she has put in it. She really knows how much I love owls! But the best part was probably the address on the envelope as it says "Back Bedroom" such as the letters to Harry Potter were addressed!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next letter I show you is the first letter I got from the lovely Elena from Bulgaria. Her handwriting is so beautiful ♥ I can't wait to get to know her better!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another letter I got was from Lilith from America. She seems to be a huge fan of Harry Potter because her whole letter was related to the wizard. Not that I'd complain! Really curious how this letter friendship will go on :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also got my second letter from Emma from Scotland. She always sends little surprises with her letter and I really loved the stickers this time ♥ And how cute is the envelope and the paper? Popcorn all around! I'm always wondering where everybody gets all their cute papers and envelopes as I can't find such things around where I live...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another second letter I was from Lisa from Belgium. Although I find it quite hard to read her handwriting she always uses really cute paper! And she send me something from the Pokemon World Championship thing she has been to lately. I still like Pokemon somehow, at least the first 150 Pokemons :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's move on to the letter I got from Danni from Ireland. I already knew her in person when we decided to write letters though we haven't had contact that much. But she really wanted to have a penpal so we decided to give it a go. And I really don't regret it! She is a wonderful person and it's always so much fun when she's around. She can hardly ever sit still ;) This is her first letter to me and she gave it to me personally, too, when I was in Dublin.


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the letter I got from Jariya from Iceland. Just like Lisa she uses really cute paper to write her letters on and also the envelopes are always really cute! And I really love the stickers she used ♥



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last letter I got is from Jana from Germany. I already love this girl! Her letters are always so amazing and thougtful and I've the feeling I already know her for ages although I only got two letters from her so far. She always comes up with really nice ideas how to decorate her letters ♥ I had a big smile on my face all the time while I read this letter today!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello! I like your blog the letter that i liked the most is the last one from Janna and Sabrina's card

    I have opened a similar blog recenty where i show my incoming mail too

    http://buzonescontentos.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen