Donnerstag, 24. September 2015

It's time for my latest incoming mail :)

My last post happened to be three weeks ago. Didn't felt that long, to be honest. In this three weeks I received some letters and today I like to show you what I got! Next week (or so) I'll also post some of my favourite outgoing letters. I managed to take pictures, yay! So be prepared! Actually I haven't received too many letters, but each and everyone I received was special!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start with the letter I got from Nikolina from Austria. Actually we just started to become pen pals because of the Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt I organised as she was my Secret Pen Pal. As we already we're chatting on Facebook quite a lot we decided to also write letters. This is "only" the letter she put into her package for me, but it already contained a few information about her :) And she used lovely Harry Potter paper ♥ Anything Harry Potter related in a letter makes my heart melt!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next letter is from lovely Danni from Ireland. I honestly love this girl! Her letters are hilarious and she's such an interesting and amazing person! Already can't wait to meet her again in November/December for concerts of our favourite band! ♥ By the way: she loves bananas and almost one complete page was about her love for them :D




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also received my third letter by Jariya from Iceland. I'm still impressed on how fast the post system is working on this small island. Letters to bigger countries - or even closer countries! - take much longer usually. Really love that. And she used such a nice envelope! And look at the cute paper ♥



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I received the first letter of Jessica from Ireland. I actually sent her my letter quite a while ago but only now she had the time to answer. I LOVE everything about Ireland so I was especially happy to have yet another pen pal there and she also send me some nice postcards. She's living in Tralee, an area I've never been to but really long to go! Her handwriting is quite hard to read, though, but I guess I managed my way through her letter without missing any parts ;D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you can see the first letter I got from Becky from the USA. We are obviously both fanatic about Harry Potter and that's the main reason we became pen pals in the first place. I've been looking for HP pen pals and she was there. I'm glad we started writing as we got a lot in common and it's amazing to talk about one of my favourite things to people who understand me! The best thing about her letter were the stamps though. Harry Potter stamps!! ♥♥ I wished I could use such in Germany :(


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And last but not least I received my second letter by lovely Ines from the UK ♥ She always puts so much effort in her letters and I truly loved this one. Look at all the little details! Everyone can be happy to have her as a pen pal ♥ Loved every piece of this one!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen