Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2015

Two weeks of incoming mail ♥

The last two weeks I got quite a lot of incoming mail, It's time to show you what I received from all around the world! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did ♥ (starting from the oldest and ending with the most recent!)

Unexpectedly I received a letter by one of my best friends here in Germany. Not too long ago I mentioned it would be fun to write letters again like we used to when she was in America to work as an Au Pair years ago. And then her letter reached me and I guess now we're pen pals again :) As we live quite far apart it's a nice way to keep in touch in the old fashioned way!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On to the letter from my Bulgarian pen pal Elena. I always love receiving her letters because I totally adore her handwriting! And the cute stickers she uses. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that I got a really colourful letter from Bree from America. She really seems to like bright pink :D Probably one of the most colourful envelopes I got so far but I least I always find her letter when I'm searching for it, haha!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I finally received a reply from Emy from Australia. It got here in less than a week. Can you imagine that? Sometimes letters to Ireland take up to two weeks and then one from Australia is here in such a short time! Really crazy! Her letter is the longest I probably ever received: 21 pages! She told me a lot about herself and I'm curious where this letter-friendship will lead us :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next letter I got is the first letter of my second male pen pal: Michael from America. I directly fell in love with his handwriting! I've NEVER seen a guy who could write as neat as he does. And he really told me usually the people can't read his "chicken scratch". Unbelievable for me! Can't wait for more letters.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa from Belgium and me already exchanged a couple of letters and this girl is really sweet. Her writing paper always gets me again and I wished you could at least find something similar around where I live, but you actually can't. And she always uses the cutest envelopes ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I FINALLY got a first letter of Patricia from Germany. We decided to become pen pals quite a while ago but actually life happened and she was only able to send me the first letter now. And it was totally worth the wait! We have a lot in common and I really love the postcard of a German TV show she bought for me!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I received three letters at once. The first one is from my lovely pen pal Ines from the UK. I'm always so excited to receive one of her letters because it's always something special. She really puts a lot of effort into her letters and I'm really glad to call her my pen pal ♥ This time she seemed to really like neon yellow pens :D Hard to read for you now though ;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I finally got a reply from Martina from Austria. Already expected she's not interested in writing any more because I haven't heard anything from her for ages so I was really surprised when I finally got a letter. Sometimes you shouldn't loose hope too fast! Really love how she decorated the letter and the paper she used is just awesome!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, last but not least, I got a reply I was really looking forward to. It came from Ian from America. Already his first letter made me like him a lot, but his second letter made me like him even more. He is such an interesting guy and I'm so glad he decided to become my pen pal. He even send me feathers of his two birds! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen